1. EVENT DURATION AND ENROLMENT.
From May 12th – August 31st , 2020, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “BUY SELECTED MSI GAMING DESKTOPS, SCORE A MSI GAMING MONITOR FREE” promotion (“Event”) - while supplies last. To become eligible, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase eligible product(s) according to the terms below. This specific Event only applies towards redemption of MSI Gaming Monitor.
- Log into Your MSI Member Center account webpage located at https://register.msi.com/home/login. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account if You have not previously registered.
- Go to the product registration page and register Your eligible MSI product by selecting the product line. To accumulate promotional items, You must register each eligible product under the same MSI Member account.
- Select the “BUY SELECTED MSI GAMING DESKTOPS, SCORE A MSI GAMING MONITOR FREE” promotion.
- Provide a copy of your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name, invoice date*, shop/vendor name, and picture of product serial number. * Invoice date must be between May 12th – August 31st , 2020
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions.
- Await MSI approval or rejection of Event eligibility. Verification may take 14-28 business days. Bundle item will be delivered after the Event ends. Delivery may take up to 28 working days, or more due to customs clearance.
- All registration and redemption must be completed no later than Sep 14th , 2020.
- Redeem a bonus MSI G27CQ4/G27C4 Gaming Monitor with any purchase of below models:
Eligible Models to score a Optix G27CQ4 Monitor Award
- *Click Here to Score a Optix G27CQ4 or a Optix G27C4 Monitor Award Free!!!
- Eligible products
- • Redeem a bonus Optix G27CQ4 Monitor with any purchase of below models:
Marketing Name Geforce RTX Desktop Model Name Trident X Plus Trident X Plus 9SF-641AU Trident X Plus 9SF-291AU Trident X Plus 9SE-822AU Trident X Plus 9SE-644AU Trident X Plus 9SE-073AU Trident X Plus 9SD-640AU Trident X Plus 9SD-646AU Trident X Plus 9SD-074AU Trident A Plus Trident A Plus 9SD-668AU Trident A Plus 9SC-642AU Trident A Trident A 9SC-262AU Trident A 8SC-097AU Trident 3 / Arctic Trident 3 9SC-621AU Trident 3 9SC-607AU Trident 3 Arctic 9SC-605AU Trident 3 9SC-279AU Infinite S Infinite S 9SC-004AU Infinite X Plus Infinite X Plus 9SF-493AU Infinite X Plus 9SE-495AU Infinite X Plus 9SE-283AU Infinite X Plus 9SD-496AU Infinite X Plus 9SD-284AU Infinite A Infinite A 9SD-695AU Infinite A 9SC-897AU Infinite A 9SC-683AU Infinite Infinite 9SC-605AU META 5 A META 5 ASD-004AU META 5 ASC-005AU Prestige P100 Prestige P100 9SF-001AU Prestige P100A Prestige P100A 9SD-052AU
Eligible Models to score a Optix G27C4 Monitor Award
Marketing Name Geforce GTX Desktop Model Name Trident A Trident A 9SI-293AU Trident A 9SH-294AU Trident 3 / Arctic Trident 3 Arctic 9SI-417AU Trident 3 9SH-604AU Trident 3 Arctic 9SA-455AU Trident 3 9SA-622AU Trident 3 9SA-433AU Trident 3 9RB-405AU Infinite S Infinite S 9SI-098AU Infinite S 9SH-057AU Infinite S 9SH-027AU Infinite S 9SA-058AU Infinite S 9RB-005AU Infinite Infinite 9SI-680AU Infinite 9SI-655AU Infinite 9SH-826AU Infinite 9SA-805AU Prestige P100A Prestige P100A 9SI-032AU Prestige P100A 9SI-053AU Prestige PE130 Prestige PE130 9SA-039AU Prestige PE130 9SA-075AU Codex 5 Codex 5 9SI-013AU Codex 5 9SA-012AU Nightblade MI3 Nightblade MI3 8RC-027AU Nightblade MI3 8RB-035AU
- Eligible regions: Australia and New Zealand only.
- You must be a legal resident in the specified regions.
- All purchases must be made from local MSI distributors or resellers in each eligible region.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law. i-café is not included in this program.
- Promotion starts from May 12th – August 31st , 2020 or while stocks last.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure promotional item(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
3. EDM SUBSCRIPTION.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
4. PARTICIPANT LICENSE.
5. PARTICIPANT REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES.
laws in enrolling in You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable this Event.
6. PARTICIPANT INDEMNIFICATION.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
7. PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the promotional item with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the promotional item, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the promotional item and any associated compensation.
8. MSI WARRANTIES EXCLUSION.
MSI PROMOTIONAL ITEM(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.