The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your Macbook with USB-C port or MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook or MacBook Pro display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840×2160) at 30Hz. It also outputs video content like films and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your MacBook or any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera, or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your MacBook or MacBook Pro.
- USB Type-C (male) to HDMI, USB3.0 & Type C
- Compliant for USB Type C spec 1.2
- HDMI output resolution up to [email protected]
- USB 3.0 port for USB device
- Support Plug and Play
- Support HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
- Support Type C Alternate mode
- Support OS: MAC OS X, Chrome OS, Windows, Android
- Type-C (female) for power delivery only
- Model Name: VL-UCH3C
- Output: USB3.0-A x 1, USB3.0-C x 1, HDMI x 1
- Input: USB3.0 Type-C x 1
- Certificate: CE, FCC and RoHS Approval
- Data Cable1Ft / 0.3M Data Cable