VIVOTEK FD8161 is a professional-series fixed dome network camera featuring superb megapixel image quality and exceptional bandwidth efficiency. It is especially suitable for wide open spaces such as building entrances and airports, or applications requiring accurate identification of human faces or license plate numbers.
Featuring a 2-megapixel sensor, this camera is able to provide extremely wide coverage with the finest details. With a field of view 6 times larger than a VGA camera, the FD8161 significantly reduces the number of cameras installed.
The FD8161 supports the latest in H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes by 90%. The cropping function removes unnecessary information and transmits only the designated image to optimize bandwidth and storage usage, and theePTZ feature enables users to focus on close-up shots of different areas in the camera’s view without moving the camera physically. Together with multiple streamswhich transmit individually configured video feeds simultaneously for viewing on different platforms, the FD8161 is able to meet a diverse set of needs and bandwidth constraints.
The camera also comes equipped with a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators (15 meters) to provide great clarity and contrast 24 hours a day. Other advanced features include a PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor, a 3-axis mechanism for flexible instal- lation, 802.3af PoE, SD/SDHC card slot, tamper detection, and two-way audio. With the included ST7501 32-CH central management software, the FD8161 is the ultimate camera for demanding environments.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Video Cropping for Bandwidth Saving
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Recessed Design with Cable Management for Clean Appearance
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability