VIVOTEK FD8162 is an easy-to-use fixed dome network camera, featuring 2-Megapixel or 1080p Full HD resolution with superb image quality up to 30 fps. As a true day/night camera, the FD8162 features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. With WDR enhancement, users can identify image details in extremely bright or dark environments. It is especially suitable for monitoring wide open indoor environments such as building entrances, airports or applications requiring accurate identification.
With high-performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology, the FD8162 offers extra-smooth HD video quality. For installers, properly adjusting the focus of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the image detail. To resolve this, the FD8162 is equipped with a focus assist button to allow users to precisely adjust the camera focus. Furthermore, the unique design of the four-step mount facilitates easy usage of the FD8162, offering more flexible, hassle-free installation and maintenance.
Together with a PIR sensor for thermal detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, tamper detection, MicroSD/SDHC card for on-board storage, video cropping and e-PTZ functionality, the FD8162 is indisputably the top choice for reliable and high performance surveillance.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Built-in Focus Assist Button for Precise Focus Adjustment
- Hassle-free Installation
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage