The Gigaset C610 IP allows you to enjoy the advantages of choosing either internet or landline calls to suit your needs. Up to 3 online or landline calls can be made in parallel, giving you greater talking flexibility.
Benefits of VoIP
The ability to make up to 3 parallel calls via the internet or landline makes the Gigaset C610 IP a truly exceptional communication solution. You can switch between internet and landline calls with ease. All internet calls are delivered in HDSPâ¢¹ for exceptional HD sound â even when you talk in hands-free mode. Another major benefit of VoIP calling is the ability to telephone worldwide for free, when you call other Gigaset VoIP phones via Gigaset.net. These VoIP bonuses and more on the Gigaset C610 IP bring your calling to a new level.
Smart online convenience
An entire spectrum of online information is at your fingertips: news, weather, and horoscopes are updated daily, and you can consult the translator, biorhythm checker, encyclopaedia, or unit converter in just a few clicks. eBay®, Facebook® and Twitter®, are also accessible. The email viewer lets you check the latest status of your inbox without having to turn on your PC.
Designed with an aesthetic appearance as well as functionality in mind, the Gigaset C610 IP features a high-resolution colour display making reading and navigating the handsetâs menu completely hassle-free. The address book holds up to 150 entries with VIP groups, so you can keep your favourite contacts and contacts groups within quick reach.
ECO DECT: Pure energy savings and radiation-free
The energy-saving power supply of the Gigaset C610 IP consumes less electricity, so itâs kinder to the environment, which saves you money. Like all Gigaset cordless phones, it variably reduces the transmitting power from the handset to base station depending on their distance apart. You can also reduce the transmitting power of the Gigaset C610 IPâs base station by 80% simply by selecting the ECO Mode. Furthermore, radiation-free ECO Mode Plus turns off the transmitting power when the phone is in standby.
· Dual Mode: easy switch from internet calls to fixed-line calls
· Multiline functionality (for up to 6 handsets and 6 SIP Accounts)
· Up to 3 calls in parallel (2 via IP 1 via Fixed line) with multiple handsets
· Internal transfer of external calls to another handset with prior consultation call
· Eco DECT âuses up to 60% less energy
· Access to social networks Facebookâ¢and Twitterâ¢
- Range*: 50m Indoor
- 300m Outdoor
- Frequency Bands: DECT 1881â1897 MHz Number of Lines:1 line PSTN and 1 VoIP Line
- Power Source
- Base Unit: AC Adaptor
- Handset: AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions(W X D H)
- Base Unit: 132 x 105 x 46mm
- Handset: 149 x 49 x 28mm
- Base Unit: 120g
- Handset: 114g (incl. Batteries)
- Charge & Talk Time (Handset)
- Talk Time: 12 hours
- Standby Time: 180 Hours
- Charge Time: < 8 hours
*May vary due to house/office conditions