Mionix Avior 7000 Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse
The AVIOR 7000 is a premium 9 button ambidextrous mouse. The unique ergonomic shape has been developed to be used by either right or left-handed gamers, and to support a palm or claw grip.
Its ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of more than 5.45m/sec (215 IPS) all the way up to 7000DPI.
With the new lift off distance (LOD) Calibration feature we have combined the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T ™) with adjustment of the lift off height to find the lowest possible LOD with optimized tracking.
The lightning fast 32bit ARM™ processor enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor. The downloadable software provides access to fully customize all buttons, sensor settings, LED colors, macros and profiles.
The ambidextrous ergonomic shape has been developed to be used by either right or left-handed gamers and to support a palm or claw grip.
Gaming grade optical sensor
The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of more than 5.45m/sec (215 IPS) all the way up to 7000DPI.
Lightning fast processor
The lightning fast ARM™ processor running at 32Mhz enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor.
Engineered with Omron™ mechanical micro-switches for a responsive feel and precision quality with a 20 million click lifespan.
9 fully programmable buttons
The 9 fully programmable buttons can be assigned to any key, mouse command or macro, which is programmed via the downloadable software. You can also use the buttons to switch easily between stored profiles and DPI steps in-game without taking your eyes away from the screen.
Customizable LED lighting system
With up to 16.8 million color options, you can adjust the 2 lighting zones displaying a single color or color shift in a Solid, Blinking, Pulsating or Breathing lighting effect.
The surface of the mouse is treated with 4 layers of a soft touch rubber coating. This highly durable surface ensures a maximum grip and soft touch feel.
S.Q.A.T™ – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool
The AVIOR 7000 is equipped with our Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T ). Which measures the data loss between the sensor and the gaming surface. The result assists the choice of which gaming surface is best for your mouse setup.
- 32bit ARM processor running at 32Mhz
- Ambidextrous design, palm or claw grip
- Soft touch rubber coating
- 9 fully programmable buttons
- 3 step in-game DPI adjustment
- 2 integrated RGB LEDs in 2 color zones
- Up to 16.8 Million LED color options
- Lighting effects Color shift, Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing
- 128 kb built-in memory
- Polling rate adjustable up to 1000Hz
- Large PTFE mouse feet
- Gold Plated, Full speed USB 2.0 connection with Plug and Play
- Cable 2m long braided cable
- ADNS – 3310 gaming grade IR-LED optical sensor
- Up to 7000DPI
- MAX tracking speed of at least 5.45m/sec (215 IPS)
- No positive or negative hardware acceleration
- Adjustable Lift Off Distance
- Up to 5 Profiles saved to the in-built memory
- Adjustable X / Y Axis
- Adjustable Polling Rate
- Live record macro manager
- Up to 16.8 million color LED options
- Customize RGB manger
- Pulsating, Blinking and Breathing LED effects
- Color Shift lighting mode
- Angle Snapping adjustable in 15 steps
- Angle Tuning adjustable from -30 to 30 degrees
- LOD Calibration tool
- S.Q.A.T™ – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 125.3×65×36.6 mm / 4.93×2.56×1.44 in
- Netto (w/o cable): 100 gr
- Netto (cable incl.): 146 gr
- Windows® / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- 40 mb free space on hard drive
- Available USB port
- Mionix AVIOR 7000
- Mionix Sticker
- Quick installation guide