Compro VideoMate C200 Pro capture stick is an USB 2.0 analog video/audio input device that can capture and directly convert analog video/audio from your DV camcorder, V8, VHS tapes, DVD recorder, VCD Players, and camera to digital formats. Easily plugs into USB port on PC or laptop, the Compro VideoMate C200 Pro imports your TV recordings, home video recordings, favourite videotapes and any other video/audio collections into your hard disk.
For creating your own movie and DVD titles, VideoMate C200 Pro is bundled with the powerful video editing and DVD authoring software, the CyberLink PowerDirector 9 DE. The popular CyberLink PowerDirector 9 DE provides an easy-to-use and friendly video editing interface. The special Magic Movie Wizard feature can take all of your media and create a dazzling movie production in just a few steps. The created production can then be edited and refined in the workspace, outputted to a file or burned to disc. Also, the CyberLink PowerDirector 9 DE provides a number of magic editing tools like Magic Clean, Magic Fix, Magic Cut, Magic Motion and Magic Style, to enhance photos and videos in the professional quality.
With the Plug & Play USB interface Compro VideoMate C200 Pro capture stick and bundled CyberLink PowerDirector 9 DE software, it’s fun and easy to create your own movies, share with friend and keep your happy memories forever.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for desktop and laptop PC
- Stick design capture device for easy carry and use
- Provide S-Video, composite video, and stereo audio input
- Capture stick built-in the instant key to take a snapshot in CyberLink PowerDirector
- Bundled with CyberLink PowerDirector 9 DE to create your own movies with ease
- CPU: P4 2.0 GHz or above
- Graphics card supports DirectDraw and DirectX 9.0
- Sound card or on-board sound chip
- Memory:2 GB or Above
- CD-ROM for install software
- Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7 x86/x64, Windows 8